How to get blurred skin?
Discover how to achieve smooth, flawless skin in 5 minutes and 5 products
Smooth, flawless skin is undoubtedly one of beauty’s most sought-after effects. Pores, imperfections, fine lines and wrinkles are minimised, and skin looks immaculate while also looking illuminated. So how do you create it and what products do you need?
The Rodial 5-Minute Blurred Skin Routine
There are just two Rodial products you need for creating a quick and easy blurred skin look. The redeveloped and relaunched Snake Serum and our iconic Glass Powder are the two must-have products for creating that sought-after smooth, flawless effect. Discover their unique benefits below and how to use them together for the ultimate blurred skin in just five minutes.
Snake Serum O2
- Primer: Next-generation blurring complex powered by gransil to smoothen the look of lines, wrinkles and imperfections
- Hydrator: Hyaluronic acid hydrates skin while a unique oxygen carrier helps to revitalise skin
- Skin-Tightener: SYN®-AKE tripeptide mimics the effect of viper venom for a firmer, lifted complexion
- Weightless: The loose powder scatters light across the skin via glass microsphere innovation, minimising the look of imperfections
- Shine saviour: Reapply throughout the day on oil-prone areas such as the T-zone, chin and forehead
- Versatile: Use on bare skin for sheer coverage, or use to set make-up
- CLEANSE Vit C Brightening Cleanser and/or Vit C Brightening Pads to gently exfoliate skin for a smooth canvas
- TREAT & PREP Snake Serum O2
- BASE Skin Tint + SPF 20 with skin-smoothing peptides and buildable, medium coverage. Use with our Buffing Brush
- CORRECT Peach Lowlighter to colour-correct under eyes
- SET & FINISH Glass Powder
Mrs Rodial tip: If you’re pushed for time, I like to mix the Snake Serum with the Skin Tint on the back of my hand and blend in with our Buffing Brush. If you have more time, you can also add a few dots of Bronze Glowlighter along cheekbones and top of the forehead, and mix in the Blush Drops in Frosted Pink on cheeks for a hit of colour.